Saturday, July 27, 2013

About

I am a freelance writer who loves to write. Since I was a young child I have enjoyed creating stories and sharing them with friends and family members. I cannot recall a time where I haven't read a book or expressed some form of passion for the written word.

I have a BA in English and an Associate Degree in Art. With the help of my degrees, I have worked for various community libraries throughout the state of Michigan. I know my way around books, and I simply love being surrounded by them.

I am a frequent contributor to ToonBarn and have contributed to Rekuru in the past. If you want to see examples, check out guest blogs.

I would love to write for you. Check out my writing samples or send me a note at your earliest convenience.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Matthew Rupp. My site is www.sawwebmarketing.com. What are your rates for blog posts? (clients vary from dentists to flooring to doctors) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mr. Rupp,

      I have sent you a reply via email. Thank you very much!

      Sincerely,

      Megan Scussel

      Delete